Wow, time goes fast! It's like it was just the beginning of the year some weeks ago and now July is already about to end. I'm not sure if I was enjoying too much or just not paying much attention...
Anyway, I would like to think that I have been enjoying the year. I've been to lots of places, met new people, etc.
Some of the things that happened this past few weeks:
- went to Antipolo and Subic for the first time in many years
- got shit-faced drunk at least once
- met and hang out with my cousin Kathryn again after 6 years
- finished playing Patapon 2 on PSP
- finished reading Chuck Palahniuk's "Snuff" and Haruki Murakami's "What I talk about When I Talk About Running"
- watched Christopher Nolan's great new movie "Inception" 3 times in a week
- finished writing a new short story after more than a year of hiatus
And some of the things that I would like to do before the year ends:
That's it, for now. I don't to overdo myself. Because I don't have much time. Or I've been lazy. Anyway, hopefully, I get to do all these things before the year ends.
- finish reading Kurt Vonnegut's "Slaughterhouse 5"
- re-read my Murakami books (most probably I won't be able to finish all of them but I'd like to read as many books as I can)
- buy and read as many Chuck Palahniuk books as possible
- write at least 5 new stories and some new poems
- publish online a new poetry collection
- BUY A KEYBOARD AND LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT (darn, I've been wanting to do this since 2 years ago, I think)
- buy a new guitar and learn to play it WELL
- learn how to drive (I think it will be of great necessity for me in the coming months so I would like to do it, finally)
- get a credit card (to buy new stuff, haha)
- travel to some new, far places
- finish the video games on my PSP and Wii that I haven't finished yet
Ciao, guys! Till next time! :D